Global Marketing Management
A Program covering the key decisions and activities involved in global marketing, specifically relating to product and pricing decisions, distribution and communications decisions, and controlling global marketing activities.
This Program takes a decision-oriented approach to global marketing, and how to best select and enter markets. It considers strategies for products, pricing decisions, distribution decisions, communications and promotion decisions. The Program then covers the factors involved in cross-cultural sales negotiations and the organisation and control of global marketing programmes including global logistics and channel decisions, and how to do that well. It explains how global marketing programmes must adapt to the preferences of customers with different levels of purchasing power, climates, languages, cultures, competition and methods of doing business, and explains why and how to do that effectively. This is essential training for managers and marketers - and those aspiring to such careers - in small, middle and large-sized enterprises and multinational companies, who need to manage the global marketing and successful distribution and selling of products in different markets.
- Summary of major topics
- What is included
- Related courses
- Study & Career development
Major Topics Covered in this Diploma Program include:
- Globalisation and the international marketing mix.
- International products and the product life cycle.
- Product decisions: standardisation or adaptation, positioning products in global markets.
- Designing and introducing new products.
- Developing an international marketing strategy.
- Brand equity and branding decisions; private, manufacturer and market brands; green marketing.
- International pricing decisions and strategies.
- Factors affecting pricing strategy; market skimming, penetration strategy.
- Terms of global business, sales and delivery, payments, export finance, currencies, freight forwarders.
- Distribution decisions and global channel structures; customer and product characteristics.
- Logistics management; order handling and documentation; transport, international retailing.
- Global communications, tools and processes, global buyer and seller relationships.
- Global marketing messages and media.
- International advertising and promotion strategies.
- Global public relations and sales promotions.
- Cross-cultural sales negotiations, Hofstede’s cultural theory, gap analysis model, culture and organisations.
- Knowledge management and transferring learning and best practice to global markets and employees.
- Managing and creating effective global marketing project groups.
- Organising global marketing programmes, their structure and control.
- Global marketing accounts and budgets.
Your CIC Fee includes:-
- Your enrolment/registration with Cambridge International College, and your own high-quality, professionally produced and illustrated comprehensive International CIC Core Study Publication.
- A detailed, professional ‘Study & Training Guide’ with full instructions on how to study to achieve success and gain top results. The Guide includes detailed advice on how to answer Tests and Examinations.
- Training Tests (which can be used as ‘Past Papers/Questions’) and Recommended Answers for them.
- The Final Examination sat under Invigilation/Supervision in your own area - full details, guidance and explanation of how your Examination will be arranged and how Invigilation is conducted will be provided when you register. Note, CIC arranges Examinations in over a hundred countries worldwide for thousands of Members every year; it is a flexible, straightforward process and will be arranged when YOU are ready to write your Examination. The prestigious Cambridge International College Diploma on successful completion of your Study & Training and on passing the Final Examination.
- Your personal page on CIC’s Member Services website with access to results, despatch details, advice and guidance, and more: www.cambridgeinternationalcollege.co.uk
- Regular information and news including: Newsletters with details of special offers and new Programs and much more; and Competition Forms; by email and post.
- Everything needed for your Study & Training success is included in the CIC Fee.
- Further Study and Training Advice, and Assistance is available before, during and after CIC Study & Training; Members may ask CIC’s team of experienced Consultants for advice on further study and Programmes to improve career prospects and advancement.
- CIC’s experienced and helpful staff can assist with numerous special requests, such as reference/recommendation letters and transcripts, and more, by post and email.
- Advertising & Public Relations Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- Sales Management & Marketing Diploma 12 months (flexible)
- International Marketing Mastery of Management Graduate Diploma One year (flexible)
- Marketing Administration (BMA) Baccalaureate 2 years (flexible)
- International Business & Trade Diploma 12 months (flexible)
All business people, and anybody involved with exporting, international markets and trying to expand markets and increase customer numbers, needs the skills and knowledge provided by this Program. It provides the knowledge for career success and development in many marketing, international and business fields, positions and careers, with good career prospects and normally with good salaries. Whether just starting in global marketing or already involved, the Program content is more and more important to all organisations around the world.
This very interesting and important subject can be studied to higher levels with CIC, as well as there being related and complimentary Programs and studies available. Marketing and global marketing are required areas of knowledge in all business and managerial studies at higher levels, so this is also a path way to higher studies.
Sign up to this course
Duration & Assessments
The Study Period is one year (12 months) but this is flexible; the Diploma can be completed in a shorter period, or you can take longer if necessary.READ MORE »
To gain your Diploma you need to sit and pass an Examination/Assessment. Full and clear details about this are provided to you, including in your Study & Training Guide, after you have enrolled. The clear information explains when, where and how your Examination/Assessment will be arranged - it is a simple and straightforward process, which hundreds of thousands of other Members have successfully gone through. If you study well, and follow the advice in the CIC Study & Training Guide, then you should be able to achieve high marks and good grades, and obtain your prestigious International Diploma!
(See the College Prospectus, or the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the “Contact Us” page of this website, if you would like more information.)
An international accredited qualification for professional development and career success showing you have substantial skills, competence and knowledge.