News & special offers
Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE IN GEORGIA, AZERBAIJAN AND ARMENIA
Cambridge International College has been providing professional, high-quality distance-learning to men and women in Europe and worldwide, including Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia for over 60 years and helping them to gain expert skills, knowledge and competence needed for career progression and advancement.
The Centre of Education and Professional Training One World has been an Affiliate of Cambridge International College since 2006, and an official CIC Affiliate for Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
Applicants, potential Members/students and current CIC Members and Graduates in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia are welcome to contact The Centre of Education and Professional Training One World for assistance, information and advice on enrolling with Cambridge International College.
Services and assistance which The Centre of Education and Professional Training One World can offer include:
- helping CIC applicants prepare registration documents and fees, and send them to CIC;
- providing study assistance and organise study plans for enrolled CIC Members;
- assisting in Examination arrangements and Invigilation;
- delivering CIC Transcripts and Awards to successful CIC Members and Graduates;
- liaising with other institutions in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia which may wish to offer CIC courses.
Contact details for CIC’s Affiliate for Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia:
Professor Nino Kemertelidze & Lali Kushitashvili
The Centre of Education and Professional Training One World
6 Jano Bagrationi Street
telephone: + 99 5322 146842